Bright, vivid pink
Fun Fur Tips
• Fun Fur can be used to make entire accessories such as scarves, boas, wraps, bags and hats.
• Fun Fur can be carried with another yarn to create a more substantial fabric. This method is an ideal way to make a fun faux fur jacket.
• This yarn can also be used as an accent on cuffs and collars.
• For an easy “animal print inches look, combine two strands of Fun Fur and work a collar and cuff or scarf. Black and Champagne are ideal colors for this treatment.
• Fun Fur is a novel trim for a small crocheted or knitted bag.
• When knitting, count your stitches often. You can inadvertently knit 2 stitches together. If this happens, simply increase a stitch to get back to your original stitch number.
Cast on loosely 3 sts. Knit 1 row. Next Row Increase 1 stitch in first stitch, knit to end. Repeat last row until there is just enough yarn to bind off all stitches. Bind off and weave in ends.
Every effort has been made to have the knitting and crochet instructions accurate and complete. We cannot be responsible for variance of individual knitters and crocheters, human errors, or typographical mistakes.
We want your project to be a success! If you need help with this or any other Lion Brand pattern, e-mail support is available 7 days per week by mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over a thousand free patterns available in versions for the vision-impaired, visit our website http://www.LionBrand.com
To order, visit our website http://www.e-yarn.com or call: (800) 258-9276 any time!
Copyright ©1998-2011 Lion Brand Yarn Company, all rights reserved. No pattern or other material may be reproduced -- mechanically, electronically, or by any other means, including photocopying -- without written permission of Lion Brand Yarn Company.
Click here for Non-Braille display: View With Images